Sunday, December 29, 2013

Child of God

I just had to sneak downstairs to my craft area to make a card that I wanted to make since I have felt so pressured to get my Christmas cards out and I didn't get as many done as I needed.  Paulette at TLC has a wonderful club going on and this is one of the sentiments that she just had.  I thought it was perfect with this weeks Mojo sketch. 




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - What you bring to it; Measured in love
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Child of God
Spellbinders:  Heart; Scalloped Heart
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Washi Tape:  Up and up

Challenges
Mojo - Sketch 325
Twist of Faith - Ch. 69 Your Favorite
Wild Orchid Crafts - Ch. 93 Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Lisa! Love the backing papers and the wonderful sentiment! You were in my thoughts over Christmas. Sending prayers for the upcoming new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty! Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lisa!! I love the sentiment and the colors too. Thank you for sharing with us at Twist of Faith this week.
    Happy New Year!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great take on that sketch, Lisa! Love how you incorporated the sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete