Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Greeting Farms Mystery Color Challenge & TSG Color Challenge

The Greeting Farm has a Challenge to use hot pink, tourquise, and you get to choose the third color.  I chose orange.  I used the Beeny Anya stamp for my card, and this weeks Mojo sketch.

I also entered it in the Crafty Creations Challenge as a thanks card.




Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye- Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink
Cardstock: Core-dinations, Recollections
Ribbon: May Arts
Velvet Brads: Doodle Bug
Nestabilites:  Large Petite Oval, Large scalloped Oval, Small Circle, Small scalloped circle
Sentiment: Close to My Heart
Ink: Memento, Black Tuxedo
Markers: Copics

There She Goes has a color challenge to use pink, kraft, and ivory.


Patterned Paper: DCWV - Sweet
Cardstock: Paper Company, Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  TSG- Sweet Pea
Ink: Memento, Black Tuxedo
Markers: Copic
Lace: Wrights
Flower: Prima
Pine Punch: Marvy
Nestabilities: Oval Petite Small & Large

1 comment:

Megan said...

You did TWO great cards! I love that you used the sweet pea image on your TSG card. CUTE!