Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Meowy Christmas

It is hard to believe we are already into June and the year is almost half done.  This is my second Christmas card that I have done for the year.  We have four furry kritters at our house with three of them being Siamese so you can tell where I get my inspiration for this card.  Casio our male cat, is a blue point who can be just as daring as Josie from the  Stamping Bazaar.  http://thestampingbazaar.blogspot.com/.  I just love the images from Marina who has a way of bringing out the cute animals.  For my card I used glimmer mist spray on the pine cones to give them an extra shine.  I used the Tim Holtz dies on the sides of the steps which actual look like little Christmas trees.




Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  Stamping Bazaar - Josie with Pine cone
Sentiment: Computer Font - Denmark
Flower & Brad: Recollections
Pine Cone: Lifestyle Crafts
Glimmer Mist
Tim Holtz Die
Spellbinder: Rectangle Flourish

1 comment:

Emma and Susan said...

Thank you so much for being our Special Guest Designer at The Stamping Bazaar this week. Your work is amazing and so inspirational, I love how you coloured in the image 'Josie with Pinecone' from the photo of your beautiful cat. Absolutely great work!
Love and hugs
Susan and Emma
DT Co-ordinators
The Stamping Bazaar
xxx