Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cats

Since I have four cats, I guess that it is no surprise that I love stamps that have them too.  The first stamp is by Krista Smith called "Becca and Bo" in which this cat acts like my all black cat Nala who likes to rub up against my leg when I am on my computer.  The second card has a stamp by Karen's Doodles called "Christmas Tree Kitty" in which I have found my Siamese cats in the Christmas tree before and that is why we have an artificial tree.  I have also made sure that all the ornaments are on with string and not hooks so the cats won't get hurt and try to make sure that they are not breakable.



Patterned Paper:  Cosmo Cricket, Me & My Big Ideas
Cardstock:  Recollections, Core-dinations
Stamp:  Saturated Canary - Krista Smith - Becca & Bo
Sentiment:  Verve, Where Hope Blooms
Ink:  Memento, Black Tuxedo
Heart Bling:  Mark Richards
White Thread:  Stash
Lace:   Wrights

Challenges:
SFYTT October Sketch
Paper Crafting Journey - Use a Digi



Patterned Paper:  Bearly Mine - Christmas Joy
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  Karen's Doodles - Christmas Tree Kitty
Sentiment:  Skipping Stones
Ink:  Memento, Rich cocoa
Buttons:  Stash
Twine:  Divine Twine
Spellbinders:  Small Petite Oval, Large Scalloped Oval, Pennants
Ribbon:  Offray
Embossing Folders:  Cuttlebug, Sizzix

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday
Karen's Doodle - Embossing (stars on pennants & floral border on scalloped oval)
Colour Create Challenge:  Burgundy, Green, Cream, and Gold
Digital Tuesday - Buttons & Twine http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

Shelby said...

Wonderful card. Love the colors and the DP work so perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles for our embossing challenge.