Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hip Hop Hurray!

I can't believe it's 2013!  I'm still trying to get caught up.  My step-son was visiting for a week and now with my daughter being home for college, life is just more complicated.  I'm not used to planning for several days of meal planning anymore since my husband and I would just go with the flow.  This weekend my daughter had a guest come to visit from college...which was a boy for the weekend.  She asked for a card for his upcoming birthday since I didn't have any masculine cards in my stash.  He (Zach) is a nice young man from my first impression who enjoys golf so this is what I came up with for her to give him.




Patterned Paper:  Stockberry Studio - Flower Pattern
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Paper Company, Recollection
Sentiment:  TLC, Create
Die Cut:  QuicKutz
Bow: Darice
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Corner Rounder:  Creative Memories
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges
Splitcoast - Sketch SC417

1 comment:

Penny said...

What a perfect card for a golfer, Lisa Lynn! Love the color palette, the die cuts, the embossing & that great bow! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Life is always complicated with company, isn't it? ;^)