Wednesday, March 20, 2013

chocolate chip cookies

My daughter, Amanda was home this past weekend with her boyfriend, Zach and the two of them made chocolate chip cookies.  Amanda loves to frost them and naturally add some sprinkles.  They had fun and were so cute.  My son has enjoyed the few that she left behind.  A Day for Daisies has this adorable image of a girl by the cookie jar.  On the inside of my card, I used a sentiment from TLC, Create that I placed in a cookie I made out of a circle and oval Spellbinder along with die cuts of chocolate chips/Hershey kisses.



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye, DCWV, Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  A Day for Daisies - Cookie Jar
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Memento, Rich Cocoa
Spellbinder:  Small Petite Oval, Small Circle
Die:  QuicKutz - Chocolate Kiss
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart

Challenges
Deconstructed Sketch - Sketch #93
A Day for Daisies - Anything Goes  http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com/


Zach & Amanda decorating chocolate chip cookies

1 comment:

Penny said...

Really cute card! Love that darling image and sentiment! You need to make your kids look at the camera, lol! :^)
Hugs, Penny