Thursday, August 28, 2014

Happy Birthday! hope it's Par-fect

I have a friend is a golf addict.  I thought this would be the best card that I've made in awhile.  I used an image from Digis by Kris.  I used a circle and embossed dots in it to make it look like a golf ball.  I also used a border punch for the grass.  For the inside of the card, I used the sentiment from this set and punched it out on an oval.  I added a green oval and a pennant to look like it was on hole number 9. 

inside

Patterned Paper:  Crate
Cardstock: Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp & Sentiment:  Digis by Kris - golf set (see above for direct link)
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Spellbinders:  Pennant; Small and Large Petite Oval; Large Circle; Large Deckled Rectangle
Sticker:  SEI
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
 
Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Ch. 324
Crafter's Cafe - Ch. 79 Use your punches and dies
Delightful - Layer It
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 336 Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - PWC325 Birthdays

4 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Love the big golf ball, what a perfect touch. So clever Lisa. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb

Penny said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the image, the grass border, the embossing, and the cute inside! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous layering and wonderful, inventive use of dies! Surely the prefect card for a golf mad guy!!
Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

Camille Short said...

Great cards - love the colors of the first card!