Thursday, June 4, 2015

My house is not messy

Well, lately it is since I have been working a lot.  I just love this sentiment from TLC.  My Mother has been nagging me that I should spend at least an hour a day on my house....I just wish that I was awake that long when I am home.  I thought of hiring a cleaning lady, but feel I have to get it in order first isn't that crazy.  Hopefully I will have some time on the weekend.




Patterned Paper:  Echo Park
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Ribbon: Michael's 
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Spellbinders:  Label #8
Die Cut:  QuicKutz
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix

Challenges
Viva la Verve - Sketches wk 1
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 262 Check it out
A Gem of a Challenge - Ch. 145 Flowers
OSAAT - Ch. 238 Flowers
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 92 Ribbons & Bows




6 comments:

Pat K said...

Great card Lisa Lynn with a fabulous sentiment. It describes my craft room..hehe. hugs, Pat K x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

Debs said...

Fabulous card - thanks for playing along at AGOAC this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Penny said...

Really fun take on the sketch! And the sentiment made me laugh! Love it! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Denise Goeldner said...

Fabulous card, love colours. Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~Creative Knockouts
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Chriss America Real said...

How sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with the Stitchy Angel Design Team.
Hugs,
Chriss America Real – Stitchy Angel
http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/