Saturday, July 2, 2016

Happy 4th of July

Today starts a new challenge at Imagine That Digistamp with the theme being Fancy Folds or Shaped Cards.  So for my card, I made a patriotic card using the American Pride Kit.  It's perfect for the 4th of July holiday.  I made a side step card.  I also used the papers from this kit.


Patterned Paper:  Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp & Sentiments:  Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Stars:  stash
Sparklers & fireworks:  My favorite finds

Challenges
Craft your Passion - Ch. 318 Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe - Ch. 152 Things with wings
Word Art Wednesday - Ch.236-237 Anything Goes

Happy 4th to my American friends!!!

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol Lisa this is such a fun patriotic creation and I love the side stepper design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Elizabeth Hart said...

A very fun 4th of July card - love all the red, white and blue. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

creationsnz said...

A Bright, bold card and great use of the stepper design. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Café, CarolG & DT

cass said...

Perfect pattern papers, for your card. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Pat K said...

Fun, patriotic card. Great papers and image. Pat K xx