Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Snowman Couple

I spent the day outside dealing with my leaves it was sunny, but it was only about 42 today.  So I had to come in the house several times to blow my nose and warm up since my finger tips and toes were freezing.  I have some left to do tomorrow.  I'm trying to get it done before we are to get some snow on the weekend and Thursday and Friday we are to be in the 30's.  Now, I've been chilled all night.  Even typing...I keep making mistakes because my fingers are rigid.
Enough complaining.  This is a fun card....I made using an image that I won from Crafty Sentiments called Snowman Couple.  I embossed the white background with stars and added some pearls.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Santa's Coming
Cardstock:  Recollection
Stamp:  Crafty Sentiment - Snowman Couple
Pearls:  Recollection
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix

Challenges
Viva la Verve - November 2017
CHNC - Ch. 358 Anything Goes Christmas optional food/drink
CHNC Extra - November
12 Months of Christmas - Ch. 35 Star Struck
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

What a wonderful card, too cute.[aNNie]🎄

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hi Lisa Lynn,

eine wunderschöne Karte, ein tolles Schneemannmotiv und ein super Sketch. Ich bin begeistert von deiner Gestaltung. Hugs Silvi

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Marilyn said...

This is very cute and who doesn't love snowmen! You did a perfect job with the sketch and I also like the pretty patterned papers you used.
It's cold here too. We have about 6" of snow and it's cold, yesterday was -7 celsius which is about 19 Fahrenheit. I don't mind the snow but I hate the cold. hahahah... I'm already looking forward to spring!

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so cute! I love the color combination.
We have had two days of rain here in Maryland . I can't complain though because we really needed the rain . I am allergic to the mold that grows in the leaves so no raking for me!

Hugs,
Chriss

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! That snow couple is so cute!! It makes me smile!! I had to break out gloves for the first time this morning. The temps were hovering near freezing. So not ready for winter!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Lisa Lynn! Snowmen always make me smile! Glad you're almost done with the leaves. It's raining and cold here today!

Brenda

Joanna M. said...

We didn't even have time to address our leaves. Snow came too soon. I suppose when it melts tomorrow, I should take a crack at them. Blah, soggy leaves! I love snowmen images. Today's card is really cute.

Donna said...

I love the embossed stars and the fun snow people couple. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining our stars challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

Edwina said...

So cute! Love the snow couple. I understand about the cold. It takes me forever to get warm. Edwina Brown

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, that little snow couple is just the cutest! Darling card. Thanks so much for joining us at Viva la Verve!