Saturday, February 3, 2018

B for baby and blessing

I always like to have some cards on hand for when you need so I made a neutral baby card. Today the Saturday Challenge at Catch the Bug is Anything Goes.  I used an image from Bugaboo called, Bugaboo Brats - Isabella Stroller and a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I remember, back in the day, when my daughter had a Lil Tykes stroller that looked like this, hehe.



Patterned Paper:  K & Company
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Bugaboo Brat - Isabella Stroller
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - B for baby and blessing
Brad:  Memory Makers
Flowers:  Recollections

Challenges
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - Ch. 129
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 192 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 515 Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Ch. 158 Anything Goes

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Way too cute, would make a fabulous card for a little girl. [aNNie]

Chrissy said...

So adorable Lisa..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

She's so sweet!! What an adorable image!! Love the pretty flower, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Joanna M. said...

This is adorable Lisa! I love how you used the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 sketch too. Fantastic.
~Jo

Stephanie said...

This is adorable, love you color choices!

Marja said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at the challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
Marja DT.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Oh is she sweet or what?! Gorgeous coloring and paper!

Brenda

Heide said...

Cute, Cute card. Thanks for joining us this sketch. Hugs, Heide SSW2DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love the colours, love image and your colouring, such an adorable card Lisa.
Faith
After reading your comment, I got to wondering about you and me crafting, Yep! naughty girls come to mind LOL.
x

Edwina said...

So adorable! Love this image. I need to get it next time I need to make a baby card. I love those flowers. Edwina Brown

Lisa xx said...

This is gorgeous...what an adorable image! You've made a beautiful card with our sketch

Thank you for joining us at SSW2 xx