Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Bugs and Hisses

I got a new Spellbinder die set and just had to use it ....bugs.  I made two cards with different sentiments from TLC, Create.  I also want to make a card for a little boy so that will come later.







Patterned Paper:  American Crafts
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Button:  My Favorite Things
Hemptique
Ink:  Distress - Fired Brick; Concord Grape
Spellbinder:  D-lites Bugs
Flowers:  Recollection
Bling:  Duct Tape

Challenges
Sketch Saturday -  Ch. 526
Crazy for Challenges - C4C447 Bugs
The Male Room - Ch. 92 Wild and Free
Crafty Animals - Ch. 17 

10 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are so cute, Lisa Lynn! I like your adorable new dies!

aussie aNNie said...

Cool bug card, love your dies.x

Lisa said...

They are too cute!! I love the dies you used and the pretty flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

Great cards love all the bugs
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm here with both hats on today Lisa and have to say, I'm in awe of your card, I love the colours and the fabby bugs, it's a SUPER card. Thank you so much for joining us in Our Wild & Free challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Fikreta said...

its so wonderful!

Jane said...

I know several little boys who would just like be all those bugs on your card. Fabulous! Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

Joanna M. said...

I've been kinda missing, commenting on blogs lately. You have a BUNCH of darling cards. Way to be so creative!

Lise Mariann said...

Eeeek! Bugs everywhere! LOL Such a fun card. Don't know if I am going to run and scream or to throw my hands in the air and give praise. I choose both. Praise from behind the door! ;-) Love the colors and fun sentiments. Thank you for going wild with us this week.

x Lise Mariann, DT for The Male Room

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x