Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Foundation of my food pyramid

Today I have a new card with a sort of New Release at Catch the Bug called Coffee Time Perk Up and the sentiment is from TLC, Create.  I remember my Grandmother having a coffee pot like this, so I pulled out some papers that had a vintage look to me.




Patterned Paper:  Authentique
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Coffee Time Perk Up
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Caffeine is the foundation of food pyramid
Sakura jelly glitter pen
Sequins: Stash
Ribbon:  May Arts
Dies:  My Favorite Things
Flowers:  Recollections

Challenges
The Creative Crafters - Ch. 9 Anything Goes
CHNC Patterned - October
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 552 Food/Drink
QKR - Ch. 318 Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Ch. 95 Circles

15 comments:

Margreet said...

Love your 'vintage' card, Lisa....great matching sentiment!
xxx Margreet

Andrea W said...

The sentiment and image go so well together and I love your pretty papers.

Chriss America Real said...

This card is adorable! I love the sentiment .

Hugs,

Chriss

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the papers and image!! The sentiment is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

OMG I am vintage !!! I had a coffee pot like this that went on the gas stove -love the retro papers
Carol x

Lola said...

LOL, this sentiment is the best! My mom made the best coffee in a pot like that all my years growing up.

aussie aNNie said...

Cool card.x

Deb said...

Love that coffee pot image, such a fun card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Food/drink challenge!
Debxx

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
Mary

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge and Craftyhazelnuts PP Challenge too, xxx

MiamiKel said...

OH my goodness, this is super! This is so me! Lovely coloring and such a fun card!

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Lisa, lovely coloring and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry x

Catie Cuddles said...

Beautiful paper combo. I love it. And although I am caffeine free for health reasons I completely agree with the sentiment!
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Dawn Frost said...

Hi Lisa Lynn my grandmother had a red pot just like that too! I agree with the sentiment, as I finished my second cup, lol!