Saturday, November 10, 2018

Thankful for family, friends, food and spanx

Today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and the theme is Something Yummy.  I used the image JJC Thanksgiving and a sentiment from TLC, Create.  In less than two weeks in the US we will be having Thanksgiving and many will be having a turkey. I am looking forward to this since now that I am alone...I don't cook like I used to when my husband and kids were around.  This morning I woke up to the ground being covered in snow so the weather has changed to being COLD.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Indian Summer
Cardstock:  Paper Studio, Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - JJC Thanksgiving
TLC, Create - This Thanksgiving Thanks
Ribbon:  Michael's
Pearls:  Jolee
Flowers:  Prima
Spellbinders:  Label 33
Sakura jelly glitter pen

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 360 - 361 Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Ch. 178 Thankful
Thankful Thursday - Ch. 237 Always Thankful
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 216 Add a ribbon/bow with a sentiment
Crafting with Dragonflies - Ch. 117 Special Event/Celebrations
Addicted to Stamps - Ch. 168 Anything Goes with optional use ribbon
Brown Sugar - Ch. 284 Thankful/Gratitude/ Thank You
Pearly Sparkles - Ch. 34 Autumnal Colors

18 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so lovely - love the papers and that wonderful sentiment - have a great weekend - Michelle x

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Chris said...

Beautiful colourful card with a great image, love the sentiment. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK (yet!) but I do think it's a lovely idea to celebrate family,friends and all the things we have cause to be grateful for but often take for granted. I hope you enjoy your celebrations...and all the lovely food!
Chris
x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card in great colors. Lisa.
Here we don't celebrate Thanksgiving. And turkey we eat at Christmas.
xxx Margreet

Cynthia said...

Love the Fall color combo with this image. Perfect coordinating sentiment, Lisa Lynn! Gave me a chuckle this morning!

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the papers and flowers!! She's so fun and I love the sentiment!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome post love those papers and image.

Marlies said...

A lovely card. So bright and cheerful. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Furrbster said...

Gorgeous card with lovely fall colours. I love the bright orange bow!

Thanks for playing along at Aud sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Lisa, I love those background papers and colours and the fun image and sentiment..took me a long time to figure out what spanx were..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Andrea W said...

Fun sentiment and I love the pretty floral paper.

crafty-stamper said...

Great image and papers love the Autumn colours and brilliant sentiment
Carol x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yes, so true, I don't know what I'd do without my Spanx!!! This is so cute and fun! Love your patterned papers!

Fikreta said...

so wonderful card!

Sandy said...

Love the autumn colours and fun image. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this time around and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy DT

DIANA L. said...

This is so pretty I love it. I wonder if everyone knows what spanx. A lady at the gym where I work out invented them. That is how she started selling them.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday “Always Thankful” #237 Challenge. Have a blessed day

DL.ART
DIANA L.
CTMH

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Oh how cute is she! Love her expression! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
Blessings,
CGC DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.