Sunday, September 27, 2020

Gus Christmas Card

 I got a new Christmas stamp set from My Favorite Things which is perfect for making cards for my Grandpups. 



Patterned Paper: Recollection
Card stock: Bazzil; Core-donations; Recollection 
Stamp: My Favorite Things - Peace, Love & Paws
Ink: Memento- Tuxedo Black
Punch: Martha Stewart
Dies: My Favorite Things. 
Snow flakes: Hobby Lobby 

Challenges 
Winter Wonderland - Snowmen or Snow
CCAYR - At least 2 things that start with "S" (snow flakes, silver)
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 495 Christmas
My Favorite Things - MFTWSC508
CHNC - Ch. 509 Anything Christmas with optional for someone special (grand pup Gus)

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

A very cute pup card Lisa, lovely sweetie. xx

Chris said...

Cute stamps lisa, lovely design and great use of the sketch.
xx

brenda said...

We have grandpups as well Lisa!! A sweet doggy image/

B x

Chrissy said...

Oh Lisa, he is adorable, gorgeous sweet card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is super cute, love it, Hope alls well, Hazelxx

Fikreta said...

so very nice !

Gina said...

Ahhh SUPER sweet ! Creative regards, Gina

Billie A said...

Oh I love the dog. they always have my heart. You colored him like my puppies. Awesome papers.

Pat K said...

Oh he's adorable! Love this stamp set. Fab card Lisa Lynn. xx

Marie Bingaman said...

Super adorable, Lisa, and super shiny! I love that little doggie with that sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR! :)

~Marie B -DT

crafty-stamper said...

Great Christmas card love the cute pup
Carol x