Thursday, May 27, 2021

Serene orchids

I found this image I had from Jeremiah Ketner "Orchids" and I just love the image. I have a distress oxide background that I made a while back so I don't even remember the colors that are involved. I love the deep in thought, serene look which is where I feel that I have been as I have been trying to go through my belongings and pack up my house as I am getting ready to move. When I get to the craft area I think I will have a much different look...….


Cardstock: Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp: Jeremiah Ketner - Orchids
Spellbinder
Ribbon: Offray
Gems: Paper Studio

Challenges
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - Sketch 207
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 497  Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite coloring medium and why? (Copics, love the blending of the alcohol markers and the variety of colors)
Creatalicious Challenge - Ch. 211 Anything Goes with optional for any woman
Dies R Us - Ch. 169 Anything Goes (Spellbinder)
Let's Craft and Create - Ch. 170 Anything Goes with no patterned paper

Allsorts - Wk 625 12th birthday Anything with Happy Bright and Sunny Colors  


11 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely misty feeling background Lisa and a beautifully coloured image.

It's lovely to see you at our 12th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge, thank you so much for joining in and good luck in the draws. My thanks also for your supportive words on our 'issue' this week.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image so beautifully coloured Lisa -great inky background too.Good luck with your packing and move
Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty card, thank you for joining in the challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Julie Odil said...

Lisa, I haven't heard of this artist, but the image is truly lovely (and so is your card!) Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, DT member

Kathie said...

Oh, Lisa I totally love your background paper with the distress oxide, the colours are so pretty together and I really love the image you've chosen. The black gems and peach ribbon are the perfect finishing touch to a lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2/DT

Chrissy said...

She is so beautiful Lisa..fabulous colouring and design...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Helen said...

Beautiful - that background is perfect.

Thanks for joining us at the Creatalicious Challenge.

Helen x

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card and your Copic colouring is fabulousQQ Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Lisa!

Thank you for using one of our sketches over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!

Ela said...

Thanks for entering your beautiful card at Penny's paper challenges. Hugs Ela DT

Fikreta said...

so cute!