Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So blessed

Tuesday September 21, 2010

My daughter was celebrating her birthday yesterday, and had a big dance fundraiser at school.  Her brother went to show his support, and wrote her a beautiful note in her birthday card that was so sweet.  As a 14 year old there are times he can be that way, but the poor boy was also running a temp of 102 which I realized when he was in bed at 8:30 after her performance without eating any supper.  Hopefully this just last for today, and he will feel better tomorrow.  (And then we will all pray the rest of us don't catch his bug!)

I did this card for Wild Flower Patch Challenge which is to have a card with stripes, and I followed the Crazy for Challenges Sketch Design C4C55.
I used the new Basic Grey paper which was perfect for a fall color scheme.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

This is ADORABLE!! Love your coloring and the papers are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at The Wild Flower Patch!