Friday, September 3, 2010

Thursday September 2, 2010

Yesterday I was able to work on a card for Jackie's (my sister-in-law) birthday.  Tonight I left her a message wishing her a happy birthday, and she should receive her card tomorrow.
Digital Stamp: Digi Doodle Old Water Pump
Glossy Yellow Cardstock
Embossing Folder: Quik Kutz
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Lush
Ribbon
Border Edge: Fiskars
Die-namics cloud
Blue chalk: unknown
Stamp, Verve
Then tonight I created a card using the SFYTT 8/28/10 sketch
Here is my card

For this card I used My Favorite Things Stamp: Stephine Fizer: How Does Your Garden Grow
Patterened Paper: Basic Grey: Kioshi
Markers: Copics
Ink: Close to My Heart: Buttercup
Memento: Tuxedo Black & Dark Cocoa
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Nestabilities:  Classic Circle small & large, Classic Oval small
EK Success Circle punch 11/4" & 1 1/2"
Scrapbooking Rhinestone
JoAnn Brads
Butterfly felt ribbon Michaels
white thread
White Wilton Doily

Today it was in the 70's, but it won't be long before we will have the change into fall so this card feels like it will be one of the last ones that I make since I will need to start working on holiday ones.  I can also use this card for the Color Create Challenge #52 which is to use mint green, lavender and yellow pastels.

2 comments:

marsha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

Hi Lisa,

Wow what perfect DSP for this challenge! Your image is lovely and I love the layout with the diagonal circles.

Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.

Sharon x