Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baby & Halloween

Tuesday October 12, 2010

The Wild Flower Patch has a challenge of anything goes as long as it involves their image.  I used one of the new witch images following this weeks Taylor's Expression sketch 131.


Patterned paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock: Bazzil
Markers: Copic
Brads: Recollections
Chipboard: Pebbles Co.
Ribbon: May Arts
Border edger: Martha Stewart

For my Second Card I made a card for my six month old nephew, who will be celebrating his first Christmas this year.  I used Mo Manning's Digital image "Kai in the snow" and submitted it for  Pixie Dust's Baby Challenge this week and I used this weeks Card Patterns Sketch 85.  I think Christmas is going to be fun this year with a baby since my kids are teen-agers.  There is nothing like seeing the beauty of the season through the eyes of a child.



Patterned paper: The Paper Co. Studio
Glitter Paper: Core-dinations
Nestibilities: Standard Large Circle & Classic Scalloped Large Circle
Glitter snowflakes: Gartner
White snowflakes: Dress It-Up
Markers: Copics

1 comment:

papertrails leaver said...

cute cards! Love the second one with the child playing in the snow!