Sunday, October 3, 2010

You're Tweet

Sunday October 3, 2010

I have been working on a project for my daughter.  She is having a team dinner on Tuesday evening and needs 18 treat bags and picked a Kraftin' Kimmie image for me to stamp on all of them.  I am trying to match everyone's hair color so I have completed the 7 blond and 3 light brown and now I am taking a break.  I have 3 dark brown, 3 black and 1 red to go.  Then putting them together.

I decided to quickly do a card for the Little Paper Shop Challenge using Yellow, Brown, and Orange since I am not using those colors for the project I am working on.  I used my Copics to color this image of You're Tweet and added prima flowers with some studio 18 crystals.  I used a Fiskar border punch.

1 comment:

Sara Henton said...

How simply adorable!! Thanks for playing with us SOG girls!