Sunday, November 28, 2010

LPS 95 & C4C65 & Happy Awareness

Today I had a chance to work on some cards. The first one I did for Little Paper Shop Challenge using their sketch with their cute owl stamp for a birthday card.  I tried to make this one a little more masculine even though I did put a bow on it.



Patterned Paper: K & Company & My Mind's Eye - Lush
Cardstock : Bazzil
Border punch: Martha Stewart
Buttons & twine
Ribbon: Michael's
Ink: Close to My Heart: Cocoa & Autumn Terracotta
Markers: Copics

The next card I did for Crazy for Challenges 65 using paper with Happy Holidays written on it by Paper Studio.  The stamp is by Inkadoo which also has writing along with the ribbon from Michael's.  I used the layout from Laura's sketch 70 for this week.



Cardstock: Bazzil
Ink: Memento, cottage ivy & dark cocoa
buttons unknown
border: Quic Kutz

The last card is one that I made for my mother who had breast cancer treatment last year to give to her doctor.  I feel it is the least I can do for her since she has done so much for me over the years, and I am so glad to have her still around and want to keep it that way.  The digital image is from McMahon on Mercy's sketch 101.



Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Cardstock: Bazzil
Gold Brads: Unknown
Sentiment: Close to My Heart
Ink: Memento, Black Tuxedo
Chalk: Color Box, Rouge
Markers: Copic
Pearls: Pink, Recollections
Nestabilities: Large Circle, Circle Eyelet, Label #5

2 comments:

Anne Tussing said...

All three of your cards are beautiful! I love the sketches you used and the great way you interpreted them:)

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful work!!!!