Friday, November 5, 2010

Mojo 163, Kimmie Purple, Bugaboo Fall, LPSC92

For this week's Mojo Sketch I used the Christmas Verve stamp set.  The paper is a Basic Grey Mistletoe & Pear and I used Zing embossing powder for the poinsettias.  I included 3 brads by Recollections, and nestabilities.

For Kraftin' Kimmie the Challenge is purple.  I used the Jayne stamp with the included sentiment of Wanna Cuddle?.  It reminds me of my daughter who loves to snuggle up with her cat.  The patterned paper is Doodle Bug.  I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch for the layout of this card.  Apparently I was too late to enter this one.



My final card for today is for the Bugaboo Challenge which has a fall theme.  I choose this scarecrow image.  All Bugaboo digital stamps are 50% off right now.  I used the Taylored Expressions Sketch for the layout.  The striped paper is Fancy Pants and the other patterned paper is Bo Bunny with Core-dinations cardstock.
I was also able to enter the Little Paper Shop Challenge 92 for Buttons and Bows.


2 comments:

Rae Anne said...

WOW - I love the way you created the dual border facing the inside/middle of the card!!! I'm going to have to remember that - It looks awesome! Great flower embellishments too! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Whriling, Swirling, Twirling Autumn challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Joy said...

thanks for playing with Bugaboo!

Joy DT member for Bugaboo