Friday, March 25, 2011

Baby

For this card I used colored pencils with Gamsol and Copics.  When my husband has to go for a MRI I take my colored pencils since it is more difficult to deal with Copics and blending in a waiting room.


Patterned Paper:  DCWV Garden Party
Cardstock:  Bazzil Shapes, Paper Company, Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo bunting baby
Sentiment:  Fiskars
Ink:  Memento, rich cocoa
Nestabilities:  Large Petite oval, Large petite scalloped oval, Eyelet Circle,
Ribbon:  Wrights
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Flowers:  Prima
Rhinestones:  Recollections

Challenges
Bugaboo:  Baby Steps for a Baby/Child
Cupcake Inspirations  see picture  http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So cute!! :) Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Veronica Z said...

Oh my cuteness, LOVE this card! Bugaboo has the cutest baby images. Great card and thank you for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations!