Friday, March 11, 2011

Cards for Fun

I actually made these cards for a work project, but they were more for fun.  It seems that I am usually making cards for a challenge since that has a specific goal in mind.  Then I pull from my stash for my needs or try to incorporate the specific card I need into one of the challenges.


Patterned Paper:  Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock:  Bazzil & Paper Company
Ribbon:  American Crafts
Buttons:  Cosmo Cricket
Stamp Set:  Just Rite Stitched with Love
Ink:  Memento, rich cocoa
Nestabilities:  Small standard circles
Pop dots
The stamp of the heart is up on pop dots from the base.


Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye Lush
Nestabilities:  Eyelet Circle
Liquid Pearl
Pearl:  Unknown



Patterned Paper:  Cosmo Cricket: Upcycle
Cardstock:  Bazzil & Paper Company
Sentiment:  American Crafts Rub On
Ribbon: Creative Expressions
Chipboard Circle & butterfly:  Cosmo Cricket
Bling:  Recollections

No comments: