Friday, May 6, 2011

Kenny K - Happy Father's Day

Kenny K came out with a new release of "guy" stamps which are just adorable.  The challenge this week is to make a Father's Day card.  I put it off until last minute since it was difficult since I'm not sure that these stamps fit for my Dad.  I made this card using a freebie from the other month.  They have super heros, but my Dad wouldn't go for that.  He would like the monster truck, but wouldn't like the earring or backward baseball cap.  He is rather picky.  He is an outdoor guy so the geek, nerdy guy isn't for him so that is why this was the best one....but he doesn't have a dog.


Patterned Paper:  Bearly Mine - free digital download, Webster dictionary
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  Kenny K - Dog walk
Sentiment:  computer font
Border Punch:  Fiskars & EK Success
Circle Punch:  EK Success
Spellbinders:  Small scalloped circle

Challenges:
Kenny K - Father's Day

No comments: