Friday, July 8, 2011

Enjoy your day

I can't believe it is Friday already.  It seems like a short week because of the holiday, and luckily it should be a nice weekend.  Next week I need to go to college orientation with my daughter so it is coming soon that she will be leaving me which makes me rather sad.  She is my personal cheerleader and she keeps me active.  I am excited for her as she will start her next chapter in her life and she will be in an area where she will be close to my parents and her other grandparents and many great aunts/uncles.



Patterned Paper:  Echo Park - For the Record, Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Recollections, Core-dinations
Stamp:  Nina B- Blossom for Mom
Sentiment:  Verve
Ink:  Memento, black tuxedo
Spellbinders:  Large Petite Oval, Large Scalloped Petite Oval
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Ribbon:  Michael's

Challenges:
Iwona Sketch #18
Colour Q

3 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a lovely take on the sketch, Lisa! The colours work beautifully together!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Lisa! I love your oval and the checked lace border! So lovely! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
thanks to visit my blog...

Hugs
Judith