Thursday, July 14, 2011

Repeat of Girly colors

Well today I just seemed to be using the same things when I was putting together my cards for these girly cards. The first is Kenny K which I thought would look wonderful on the new Authentique paper and fit for this weeks Color Throwdown.  Then I had a scrap which was perfect for my second card where I was using the July SFYTT sketch.  The color matched so I couldn't help it.



Patterned Paper:  Authentique
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  Kenny K - Soho
Sentiment:  Close to My Heart
Ink:  Memento, black tuxedo
Ribbon:  Michael's
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Spellbinders:  Grand Caliber Circle
Flowers:  Prima & Recollections

Challenges:
SSSC 125
Kenny K - Anything Goes
Color Throwdown -



Patterned Paper:  Authentique, Amuse
Cardstock:  DCWV, Recollections
Stamp:  Heather Ellis - Pure Innocence 02
Sentiment: Close to My Heart
Ink:  Memento, black tuxedo
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Flowers:  Prima & Recollections
Corner Rounder:  Creative Memories

Challenges:
SFYTT July Sketch

4 comments:

Deb Mitchell said...

Wow!!!! Such a gorgeous card Hun! Love your design work & awesome colouring too- yummy! Thank you for joining in with us for this Challenge with Kenny K Challenges.

xox Deb

Angela said...

Too cute. I love the girly colors you used. Thanks for hopping and playing with us at Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenges.
Hugs:)
Angela

Broni said...

How cute is this?!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

tiggertastic said...

cracking kenny k card, any girl would be over the moon to get that

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft