Friday, August 12, 2011

Making history

Kenny K came out with some new images which I think I darling.  I thought it worked so well with this TLC sentiment that is a familiar saying.  Bearly Mine has a challenge to have a charm on the card in which I used this cute flower charm that I had from Charm Me.  With all the flowers I thought it would be good for the Kenny K summer challenge.


close up of charm

Patterned Paper:  Bearly Mine - Vintage & Dots
Cardstock: Core-dinations & Recollections
Stamp:  Kenny K - Eva Pearl
Sentiment:  TLC
Flowers:  Prima & Recollections
Charm:  Charm Me
Spellbinders:  Large Petite Oval & Large Scalloped Petite Oval
Ribbon:  Michaels
Baker's Twine:  Divine Twine

Challenges:
Kenny K - Summer
Bearly Mine- Charm

6 comments:

Deb Mitchell said...

Hi Hun, Your card is absolutely outstanding- what a brilliant entry! Thank you for joining us at Krafty Girlz Kenny K Challenge Blog this week xox

Hugz, Deb

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very cool image & perfect quote!!!
thanks for joinin us at KKKG!!!

Vicky said...

Fabulous card I so love the sentiment.

Thank you for joining the KKKG Challenges, good luck.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tracey Manderson said...

Great card, love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at BearlyMine this week, good luck with the challenge.
Hugs
Tracey

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous what a beautiful image and a fabulous design thank you for joining us at Bearlymine Challenges.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Marlene said...

Oh that's so cute! I love the little charm you added, too.