Saturday, February 11, 2012

Country girl

I just love the Wryn images that Christy has come out with at Tiddly Inks, and I think my favorite is the cowgirl.  The funny thing is that I was raised as a country girl and my daughter is definitely a city girl.  Since she is going to school in the town that I grew up in and then she spends time with my parents she is starting to convert to becoming a country girl and I find it rather funny.  She now owns 3 pairs of cowboy boots and her father is furious.  I think they look cute on her.  It is his mother who took her to see Footloose and that is the reason she had to get a red pair.  Believe there is a lot of worse things she could be spending her money on. So cowboy boots have become a big thing at our house.  That is the reason my daughter wants to go to Texas on spring break because she wants more boots.   Some of this is genetics...I can't even tell you how many pairs of shoes her Grandmother has...my Dad has had to make special racks for them.



Patterned Paper:  digital:  Bearly Mine Dots, Shabby Princess - Harvest Spice
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  Tiddly Inks - Wryn Cowgirl
Spellbinders:  Large & Small Circles
Ribbon:  Michael's
Twine & button:  Stash
Flowers:  Recollection
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges:
Deconstructed Sketch - 38
Paper Pretties - Texture PWC192
Color Throwdown

2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable! I love how clean and simple this is and your coloring of Wryn is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's sketch!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Super cute, Lisa! Thanks so much for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch this past week!