Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Verve

Well I love doing the Mojo Monday sketches and have done them quite frequently; however, I have not done the Viva La Verve.  I'm not exactly sure why except that they have to be posted to Splitcoast which I don't like to do as much because it is an extra step.  This month I did week 4 on Tuesday and then I decided that I may as well do the rest so here it is.


inside


Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye:  Miss Caroline - Howdy Doody
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Recollection
Stamp:  TLC
Sentiment:  TLC
Chalk
Spellbinders:  Label #20, Small circle, Small scalloped Circle
Flourish:  Recollections
Flowers:  Recollections



Patterned Paper:  Authentique: Celebrate
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Bazzil, Paper Cuts
Stamp:  Verve - Always on my Mind
Ink:  Memento, Black Tuxedo
Punch:  Tonic Butterfly
Bling:  Kaiser
Spellbinders:  Scalloped Pennants



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Special Delivery Boy
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  Verve - Blue Skies
Ink:  Distress - Broken China & Water Spritz
Punch:  Martha Stewart Umbrella & EK Success Circle
Spellbinder:  Large Circle
Ribbon:  American Craft
Navy Jute:  Ribbon Carousel
Button: stash

Challenge:
Viva la Verve - Week 3 Sketch
Cupcake Inspiration  http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-149.html

2 comments:

Rene said...

Great array of cards!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week and good luck!
Rene ;D

Tina said...

beautiful ...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt