Thursday, March 8, 2018

Bloom and Grow

I know that we just got 5 inches of snow the other day; however, I am hopeful that Spring will eventually arrive.  I love tulips and just recently purchased this image from Little Miss Muffet so I wanted to make this card.  The sentiment is from TLC, Create.





Patterned Paper:  Recollections
Cardstock:  Core-dinations; Craft Smith; Recollections
Stamp:  Little Miss Muffet - Polka Dot Pals Ualani
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Bloom and Grow
Ink:  Memento - Lady Bug
Ribbon:  Michael's
Die Cut:  Recollections
Bling:  Mark Richards
Glossy Accents

Sketch Saturday - Ch. 503
Little Miss Muffet - Ch. 184 Anything Goes
Paper Players - Ch. 383 
Creative Craft Cottage - Ch. 105 Make it Feminine


11 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the sweet image and the gorgeous papers!! The colors are fabulous!! Ugh, 5 inches of snow. We had a very light dusting. I'm so ready for Spring!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm ready for spring too! We are having a storm today, high winds and snow mixed with rain, just a big mess! Hoping our power stays on! Your card is beautiful, Lisa Lynn, and I love the butterfly cut-out behind the girl!

Margreet said...

I love tulips too, so I love this card with the lovely image. You made her glasses look stunning. Great coloring and fab DP.
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

She is so adorable and love her cute glasses Lisa..gorgeous card..I'm plodding along into Autumn and we are having a real cold snap at the moment..wind and rain and such a drop in temps.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

What a sweet image Lisa! Fabulous coloring and dp! Love the butterflies punched in the background! Spring is springing here! The pear trees are just blooming and the leaves on my rose bushes are coming out!

Brenda

Danni said...

This is just so sweet and delightful! Thank you for playing along with the Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

laurie said...

This made me smile...what a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

crafty-stamper said...

Oh my word 5inches we had about one then it rained practically non-stop since--on no we had 2 beautiful Spring like days so fingers crossed it's just a blip.Beautiful card and cute image I love tulips and they are my hubbys favourite flower
Carol x

Barbara Sproatmeyer said...

So cute and a great take on the sketch. You should totally share this in the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group. I love it. ;)

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage :)