Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Multiply like bunnies

I keep seeing these cards on Pinterest and I just had to make one.  Since I have so many die cuts and punches I figured that I could easily do this and I was right.  I decided to make it an easel card, which is just one of my favorite layouts.  The sentiment is from TLC, Create.





Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe; Core-dinations
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Spellbinders:  Small and large petite ovals, Heart
Punches:  EK Success
Dies: My Favorite Things
Sakura jelly white pen
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Twine:  Darice
Buttons:  Stash
Flower:  Prima
Marker:  Zig

Challenges
The Paper Players - Ch. 384 Any shade of Pink
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 235 Die Cuts/Punches
Brown Sugar - Ch. 276 Spring/Easter
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 383 Use buttons

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so sweet!! I love how you created the bunny!! The easel design is fabulous and the bow is a perfect touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Michelle said...

I love how you have put this sweet bunny together Lisa Lynn - gorgeous - Michelle x

Gina said...

Such a super cute card ! Love the bunny !

Brenda's Card Corner said...

So adorable Lisa! It's always great to use dies and punches for something other than the obvious! Gorgeous papers, too!

Brenda

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful easel card and love the bunny and buttons
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

FANTABULOUSLY created, love it.x 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Lisa your Easter bunny is adorable and I love the fun easel card dsign. Thanks for joining my shades of pink challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

How precious is this sweet Easter Bunny easel card! So fun! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! xx

Dawn said...

what a cute bunny ... thanks for playing with us at the Brown Sugar Challenge - wishing you Good Luck
Dawn DT

Ines said...

Super:)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT
http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/