Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Consciousness

Welcome to my new follower Natase.
Well I have a card today for Humor Me Wednesday at Catch the Bug for Monday 3/11 being Napping/Dream Day.  I used the image, Gus Tidbits Consciousness.  I hand drew with red copic the hearts on Gus's boxers....he needed a fun pair since he is a guy of excitement, lol.



Patterned Paper:  
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Gus Tidbits Consciousness (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Buttons:  Stash
Hemptique
Heart: Recollection
Border Punch:  EK Success
Glossy Accents

Challenges
little red wagon - Ch. 488 Boys II Men
Polkadoodles - Wk 10 Anything Goes
QKR - Ch. 338 Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 238 Anything Goes


15 comments:

Chris said...

It's a fabulous card Lisa...I do love Gus and your design , papers and embellishments frame him perfectly.
Hope computer problems sort themselves out rapidly!
xx

Joy Wilson said...

This makes me giggle a bit. Monday was my day with moments of consciousness. I think I may have gone to the grocery story in my pj's. gasp. Enough about me. I love your card. Have a gopd week!
Hugs, Joy

Margreet said...

I so love this digi of Gus. You made a great card with him.
I heard about problems with internet (both FB and Insta) all over the world.
xxx Margreet

Lisa said...

Haha, too cute!! Gus is adorable!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Michelle said...

I agree with Gus! Really great card Lisa Lynn - Michelle x

Fikreta said...

great card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a fun card- love Gus! It has been one of those days : )

aussie aNNie said...

Cool man card, were you meant to type the title with incorrect spelling? Ha, oh and also internet has been s...t here too down unda

Chrissy said...

Such a funny card and you gotta love Gus..hope the nett sorts itself out..Facebook had a drama tantrum today too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hehehe, so funny! You have the funniest images and sentiments! Nice way to customize his shorts too!

crafty said...

A lovely humorous card. Thank you for joining in the challenge at QKR Stampede.
Mary

JanR said...

What a fun sentiment! I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Lola said...

LOL. so glad you pointed out the hearts! Great idea. Love this and your mix of papers.

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

What a fun card. Thank you for participate in Polkadoodles anything goes challenge. Good luck with your entry.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and sentiment-love the boxers
Carol x