Sunday, July 19, 2020

CIJ Day 2 at CTB Naughty Boy List

Today is Day 2 of the Christmas in July celebration at Catch the Bug and today it's using a sketch. For my card I used Christmas Stella - Boy List. My personality is fitting for Stella because I am sassy and love to laugh. I think that we need humor because there is too much stress in life. Please see the Bugaboo site for the details on the challenge and for the sale.



Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Stella Christmas Boy List
Bling:  Michael's
Ribbon:  Offray
Die:  Tutti

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 499 Anything Christmas with optional die cut or punch
Crafty Calendar - July Ribbon
Aud Sentiment - Ch. 255 Christmas in July with a sentiment
CRAFT - Ch. 564 Christmas - Humorous


18 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Margreet said...

Love your take on the sketch, Lisa. You have used pretty papers and Stella is fab colored. The sentiment is so funny!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Brilliant fun card Lisa- I couldn't agree more about needing humour in our lives!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great Christmas card Lisa love the image and fun sentiment
Carol x

Angela P. said...

Haha! I love Stella!!! For some reason, she is always gray haired in my card making world...she looks good with brown hair too! Such a cute card and the sentiment is a hoot...love it!!! Health and best wishes to you, my friend!

Dawn Frost said...

We used the same image for the sketch...great minds think alike! Love your card Lisa!

Chris said...

Just popped back to thank you for playing along at Crafty Calendar, good to have you join us!
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this Stella Image, shes so much fun. I could give her the address of my naughty son!! LOL Mind you hes an adult now so hopefully not quite as naughty!!! Hope you have had a nice weekend, Hazel x

Pia S said...

Stella is a favorite of mine too, love the sentiment with thIs one. And that tartan paper is so beautiful!

Chrissy said...

This makes me laugh, such a fun and a little bit naughty Lisa..LOVE it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hetty said...

Such a fun card, Lisa.
And beautiful Christmas background papers.

aussie aNNie said...

Fun card, awesome image.

Pat K said...

So sassy and fabulous. Great card Lisa Lynn. xx

Catie Cuddles said...

Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Kathie said...

I love sassy Stella, this is a great image and card Lisa. I can't believe we're nearly at the end of July already where has this year gone too? I think being in lockdown for so long didn't help. This is a great card it's really made me smile.
Hugs
Kathie
xoxo

Debbie said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us over on AUD Sentiments x Debbie

Aunty Sue said...

Fab Christmas card thanks for sharing in our Christmas challenge at Craft this week and good luck

Cards by Beckie said...

This is a great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Beckie x