Saturday, August 29, 2020

Butterflies and flowers With Sympathy

Each month I try to keep up with a stash of cards for Christmas and sympathy. For this sympathy I went out of the box and made a slim line design using my new dies from Studio Katia. And I used a sentiment die cut from Creative Expressions.  Then I pulled out some punches from Tonic for the flowers and Martha Stewart for the butterflies.


Patterned Paper:  Recollections
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Paper Company; Recollections
Dies:  Studio Katia; Creative Expressions (see above for direct links)
Punches:  Tonic; Martha Stewart
Pearls:  Michael's

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 454 - 455 Anything Goes
Creative Sketchy Girls - Ch. 51 Butterflies
The Sisterhood of Crafters - It's the thought that counts
JUGS - Ch. 551 Wild Card Butterflies
Watercooler Wednesday - ch. 286 All about occasions
Krafty Chicks - Ch. 522 All occasions

19 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely slimline card .xx

Darlene said...

Beautiful slimline Lisa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Andrea W said...

A lovely sympathy card.

Margreet said...

Love your slimline card with the pretty DP and the lovely butterflies.
xxx Margreet

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is beautiful, what a lovely slimline card. Hope you are having a good weekend, Hazelx

Fikreta said...

woBeautiful card!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sympathy card and love the slimline design and butterfly paper
Carol x

Chris said...

Elegant and beautiful, love the shape and colours.
xx

Helen said...

A lovely design, Lisa! The perfect Sympathy card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Take care! :)

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so pretty. I try to make sympathy cards because my husband seems to be losing a lot of co-workers in his big company.

Hugs,
Chriss

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lisa Lynn! Your slimline sympathy card is so pretty! I haven't made one of these slimline cards yet and I'm seeing them everywhere! You are right on trend!

Gail Hutchinson said...

Beautiful Lisa, I just might have to get into these slimlines, although I thought it would be extra postage until I googled.

Dawn T said...

A beautifully elegant card. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful new dies- and how beautifully this slimline card has come together with you using them! Fabulous card!

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

mooi kaartje
bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt challenge creative sketchy girls

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

So lovely! Such pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters challenges.

Joanna M. said...

I love this one Lisa. I haven't made any slim-line yet but I DO contemplate buying some dies. The question is, do I REALLY need more dies?!! Of course the answer is always yes!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely sympathy card! I find these so very hard to make, love yours as it does not make me sad to look at it. It expresses joy not sadness in a life well-lived. At least that is how I visualized it!
hugs
Glenda

Chrissy said...

I love the new/old slimline cards Lisa, love your sympathy card, great dies[ still waiting for mine here]pretty butterflies and flowers too..

Luv CHRISSYxx