Sunday, August 23, 2020

Christmas Chickadees

I like to get several Christmas cards done each month so that I don't have to scramble at the end of the year. I found in my stash that I had printed a free picture quite some time ago of these beautiful Chickadees and had this evergreen scrap of paper I don't know the maker of either of them. I embossed a woodgrain background and die cut a pine cone with glitter and liquid pearl. I didn't add a sentiment since I was trying to keep it simple and peaceful.



Patterned Paper:  Unknown
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Unknown
Dies:  My Favorite Things; Lifestyle Crafts; Sizzix
Button:  My Favorite Things
Divine Twine
Liquid Pearls
Glitter:  Unknown
Embossing Folder:  Darice

Challenges
Get Creative - Ch. 94 Sketch see above
CHNC - Ch. 504 Anything Christmas with optional embossing dry or heat
Christmas Kickstart - Ch. 36 Christmas Birds
Krafty Chicks - Ch. 521 CAS
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 648 Embossing
The Paper Girls - Ch. 206 Emboss like a Boss


14 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely image and pretty design and agree it's so nice to have those seasonal card made ready.

B x

Margreet said...

Beautiful card, Lisa. Love that picture of the chickadees.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image Lisa love the layout
Carol x

Chris said...

Beautiful image and a great sketch Lisa.
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lisa these are so cute, lovely sketch. x

Chriss America Real said...

This is soooo pretty!

Hugs,
Chriss

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Leanne said...

Awww I like birds they are so pretty on here, great job Lisa! Thank you for playing our CAS challenge at Krafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/KC

Marcia Hill said...

What a beautiful image of the Chickadee's Lisa, and how perfect for our Christmas Birds challenge. Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at Christmas Kickstart!! :0)

Dotty Jo said...

How sweet! Being a UK girl I'm not familiar with Chickadees, but they look adorable. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, sorry I'm a little late with my comment - it's been a busy few days! Jo x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oooh I love this, Lisa Lynn! The chickadees image is beautiful and I love the octogon shape! Very pretty card and gorgeous layout!

Kim said...

Beautiful card. The picture of the chickadees are perfect. Thanks for joining the challenge at Get Creative Challenge Blog.

Pat K said...

Very elegant..lovely design for this beautiful image. xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card, well done as usual! Love your work!
hugs
Glenda