Saturday, February 13, 2021

Mice with conversation hearts

I had this sweet image from Di's Digi Creations colored long ago and just finally put it together. I feel it's so appropriate for our social distancing during this time. So have a Happy Valentines! Sending my love and hugs.

Cardstock: Bazzil
Stamp: Di's Digi - You have my Micey Heart
Heart: Hobby Lobby
Flowers:  Recollections
Gems: Prisma
Hemptique
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Die: My Favorite Things

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Wk. 647
International Art & Soul - Ch. 101 Hearts
Pattie's Creations - Ch. 179 Love, love, love
Di's Digi Desings - 1 or more hearts
Crafty Animals - Ch. 47

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love your cute card and image Lisa
carol x

Chris said...

That's so cute- a covid-friendly hug! xx

Pattie G said...

What a cute card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Love, Love, Love”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Fikreta said...

so adorable card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So very sweet and love the cute mice with the conversation hearts : )

Elise Dixon said...

Lovely blog you hhave here