Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ch. 35 Quote Me - There Can Only Be One Queen and It's Me

Tiddly Winks has a challenge - Quote Me
I made a card using the CPS sketch 100 and the Everyday Princess image. I think this gothic girl is adorable and I used pink, purple and blue to match the Moxie papers.


Patterned Paper: Moxie
Cardstock: Recollections, Core-dinations
Sentiment: Studio G
Ink: Close to my Heart: Purple Pansy
Pearls: Recollections
Markers: Copics
Ribbon: Creative Expressions
Flower: Recollections
Nestabilities: Heart
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fun!!! Love the quote!!! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!!

Judi said...

Too cute!

Lindsay said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing with us this week at CardPatterns!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh my gosh - this is adorable!! I love that quote first off and your color choices are perfect for this Tiddly image! Thanks so much for joining us this week!
Hugs,
M

Loopylou. said...

oh thats so cute, love the sentiment thank you for popping in on us over on Tiddly Inks hugs Lou xx

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week!

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown said...

What a great card and fabulous quote! So glad you could join us at Tiddly Inks this week!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

hehehe....too cute and funny! :)