Saturday, January 15, 2011

My favorite things sketch #2 - Happy Birthday Princess

Well my husband loved the card that I made him yesterday.  He usually gets up before me, and today he came back upstairs to thank me for the card as soon as he heard my alarm go off.  Today is post #100 for me - whew- that didn't take long.
Today I made a card using the Pure Innocence stamp Birthday Princess with the design sketch.
MFTWSC2

I have had this stamp set for a while; however, this is the first time that I have used it so it was NEW to me and the Jilibean paper I just purchased on Thursday.  So I will enter this card in the Pollycraft Challenge for something new since the papers and the stamp are new.


Patterned Paper: Jillibean
Cardstock: Bazzil, Recollections
Ink: Memento, Rich Cocoa & Black Tuxedo
Markers: Copic
Ribbon: May Arts
Flowers: Recollections
Nestabilities: Grand Standard Circle

No comments: