Thursday, September 13, 2018

Just don't forget your depends!

Today is Oldie but Goodie at Catch the Bug and for my card, I used Stella Red Hat - Depends.  I actually made a blue hat to match the paper, but used several shades of red on the card.  I did put Glossy Accents on her glasses.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Girl Talk
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Stella Red Hat - Depends (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Colorbox
Flowers:  Paper Studio
Ribbon:  American Crafts
Die Cut:  My Favorite Things
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Glossy Accents

Challenges
CHNC Patterned - September
Dream Valley - Ch. 186 Girlie
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 219 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 397 Anything Goes
Polkadoodle - Wk 36 Anything Goes

16 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a fun card and a gorgeous layout - Michelle x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with our beloved Stella...love her glasses!
xxx Margreet

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! Stella is too cute!! I love the sentiment and the pretty flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Lisa can't go wrong with Bugaboo images and sentiments -love the flowers
Carol x

MiamiKel said...

Oh Lisa, I can't stop laughing - it's me on a card! LOL! Delightful card - love the cheerful colors. Fantastic :)

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so funny! Well, sort of . I have a cold right now and every time I sneeze or cough , I need the depends....sigh!

Hugs,
Chriss

Joanna M. said...

This card literally made me snort Diet Coke up my nose! Perfect sentiment!
~jo

aussie aNNie said...

Haha, what another fun card, you do these so well.

Creaine said...

me again..........also thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Suzi Mac said...

What a fun card this is. Thank you for sharing with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi Mac

Gina's Cards said...

Love this card, it made me smile. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Pat K said...

Lovely design on this super fun card. I love it. xx

Fikreta said...

Very great card.
hugs

Lin said...

Super fun Stella image. Love the gorgeous vibrant colour palette

Thank you for sharing in our 'Girlie' challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x

Dawn Frost said...

Lol leave it to Stella to say how it is! Love your card!