Saturday, September 1, 2018

Wishing you a FaBOOlous Halloween

I can't believe that it's already September 1st.  The fall season will soon be upon us.  Today there is a new challenge at Catch the Bug and it's a Anything Goes.  For my card, I chose Halloween Silhouette and a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I used 3 colors of Distress Oxide inks to cover the image and then blending the inks.  Now that my kids are grown, I don't need as many Halloween cards, but I still give out a few.  We are getting so much rain in the area, we have had lots of flooding.  On Tuesday they actually had us leave work early so we didn't get stranded at work.  So I have been fortunate to not have water damage at my house so my water marks were added on purpose, lol..



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock:  Core-dinatiions;  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Halloween Silhouette (see above for direct link)
Sentiment: TLC, Create - Wishing you a FaBoolous Halloween
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
       Distress Oxide - Wilted Violet, Black Soot, Spiced Marmalade
Gems:  Recollection

Challenges
4CC - Ch. 418 Crazy Egg/ Anything Goes
QKR - Ch. 311 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Wk 35 Anything Goes

12 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so spooktacular!! I love the fun image!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aussie aNNie said...

eeeky spooky but awesome.♥

Fikreta said...

so great card!
hugs

Chris said...

Wonderful spooky card! Love the image and that inky background is so atmospheric.
Chris
x

Gina's Cards said...

Fabulous 'spooky' card! The background looks amazing! Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween silhouette and fabulous background--hope you stay safe from any more flooding
Carol x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

KathyA. said...

Your background is perfect on this card. And I love TLC sentiment freebies. This is one of my favs. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede's Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

Chrissy said...

Glad you were safe from flooding Lisa and I LOVE your watery spooky background and fun Halloween image..awesome card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sherri said...

Awesome Halloween card! Adorable image & perfect sentiment! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Ann-Marie said...

An amazing card, just love the background you've made. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafty Challenge and hope you will join us again.
Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)

Shylaashree said...

Such a fun image and beautiful card.Thanks for playing along with us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Shylaa DT@Polkadoodles
Adhiraacreations