Sunday, December 9, 2018

Bears all in a row

As I am finding as I am getting older....I like things softer. Not only do I like stretch pants I like the REALLY soft ones that you like to rub like a baby blanket while wearing.  My daughter tells me that they are soft as butter; however, I buy real butter which I find to be rather hard.  I like soft flannel sheets especially this time of year.  So this image with four bears from Bugaboo called Teddy Bear Winter Topper appeals to me because you want to hug and squish them. I made this card for the Stella Says Sketch 620.  This is the LAST one for 2018.



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Recollection; Paper Studio
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Teddy Bear Winter Topper (see above for direct link)
Doily:  Paper Studio
Bling:  Mark Richards

Challenges
CHNC Patterned - December
Addicted to Stamps - Ch. 169 Christmas Non-traditional colors
CHNC - Ch. 415 Anything Christmas with optional pearls or gems
Dream Valley - Ch. 192 Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 559 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Ch. 285 December Holiday or Winter

11 comments:

Gina said...

SO cute with the bears in a row! Creative regards, Gina

Dawn Frost said...

I love your bears, too cute!

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! The bears are so sweet!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, loving the colour combo and I agree, soft stuff is the best!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Chriss America Real said...

Hi Lisa,
I saw this on Facebook but wanted to get a closer look . My sister and I have this long-running joke about bears , I may have to make her a card like this . So cute! And you are right the older you get the more you like soft things .

Hugs,

Chriss

aussie aNNie said...

Very cute

crafty-stamper said...

Totally agree about the soft stuff loland I love your fabulous card and gorgeous image beautifully coloured too
Carol x

Chris said...

Love these bears! Definitely soft and squishable! Lovely design and my favourite colour combo!
Chris
x

Fikreta said...

Very pretty card!
hugs

Creations by Shirl said...

This card makes me smile! TFS it with BSChallenge!

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great crad. Love the colors. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Carftyhazelnut's patterned paper Challenges.
Hugs, Iwona