Wednesday, December 5, 2018

What do you mean?

This week is just moving along and the Holiday Chaos is going on Catch the Bug and today is Day 5 for Smile for the Camera.  So it's to make a card with humor.  For my card, I used Puppy - Enough Reindeer and I added Spectrum Noir to the bells and Stickles to the hat along with some Liquid Applique to the snow and some glitter pen to the snowflakes.  Even with all the sparkles, I couldn't cheer up this poor pup who couldn't join the magic reindeer.  I all think we have days like that.....lol.  Hope you get a chance to check out what my team mates have created and have some laughs and it leaves you with smiles.





Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Puppy - Enough Reindeer
Ink:  Memento - Lucky Red
Die:  My Favorite Things
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Divine Twine
Spectrum Noir
Sakura jelly glitter pen
Liquid Applique

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 414 Anything Christmas with optional use stickers
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Ch. 21
Scribbles - Ch. 71 Reindeer Games
Crafty Animals - Ch. 21
little red wagon - Ch. 475 Purrs and wags (house pets)

16 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Lisa...I think this is such a cute image...I always feel sorry for him, so disappointing not to be one of Santa's reindeer!
Chris
x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awww, this poor pup- and I almost used this image. Adorable- love your coloring and fun use of the DP's. And yes! The week of Holiday Chaos seems to be flying by!

Margreet said...

Love your card with the poor pup....it's a cutie!
xxx Margreet

Lisa said...

So sweet!! The image is precious!! I love the sparkle you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so cute! I love the sentiment too.
Hugs,
Chriss

Lola said...

So cute and what a wonderful mix of papers. He really is a cutie!

Chrissy said...

Poor little mite..he is adorable Lisa and I love his sparkly bells..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Awww what a shame bless him-love the image and your plaid B.paper
Carol x

KT Fit Kitty said...

So precious! Poor little guy, so discouraged! Very cute card!

flossbite said...

Wonderful card. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creations with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge. Good Luck!

flossbite said...

A lovely card. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creations with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge. Good Luck!

Dawn Frost said...

I have had sad days where glitter can't cheer me up, lol! Love his expression, great card!

Kate said...

Oh my goodness! Your little pup is adorable! He looks so sad to miss out on pulling Santa's sleigh!

Thanks for joining our "Purrs and Wags" challenge at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Fikreta said...

very cute!

Helen said...

Love this one too, Lisa - this image always makes me smile!

Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and we hope to see you again in 2019!

Helen x
DT Member

Pat said...

Love that cute but disappointed pup. He has real Christmas spirit! Thanks for sharing with us at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!