Sunday, August 18, 2019

CAMPING

I have friends that love to camp and I have to laugh because they say it's a "cheap" vacation.  Then when you add up the cost of the camper, supplies, food, gas and everything that goes with it no longer ends up being a deal.  So I had to make this card for the next time this discussion comes up, lol.




Patterned Paper:  American Crafts
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Art Impressions - Ole Buck Set
Sentiment: computer generated
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Dies:  My Favorite Things

Challenges
Art Impressions - Ch. 262 Gingham
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 400 - 401 Anything Goes
If you give a crafter a cookie - Ch. 123 (see above)
Krafty Chicks - Ch. 468 Masculine
Pinspirational - Ch. 245


14 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, that's brilliant Lisa...made me laugh anyway, it's so true! Can't actually think of anything I'd rather do less for a holiday than camping...too much like hard work and I'd miss my bath!
xx

Crafter's Icon said...

Neat and cute card. True quote in a funny way. It made me laugh. Thank you for entering in PINspirational Challenges. Hope to see you in the upcoming challenges as well.
Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon
PINspirational Challenges DT

Lisa said...

This is too cute!! I love to go camping!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Margreet said...

Hilarious sentiment on your fun card. And I completely agree with you.
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

Oh Lisa, that is fun and fabulous..made me laugh.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandy said...

Oh how funny .. kind of how cardmaking is "cheaper than buying Hallmark cards" huh? Thanks for linking up at PINspirational Challenge. Sandy/DT

Nancy Soetaert said...

so fun!

crafty-stamper said...

My thoughts entirely camping has never appealed to me.Thank you for your lovely commentat the moment crafting is a definite distraction
Carol x

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous creation Lisa, love it!
Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Fikreta said...

so nice card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

LOL so true! We camped a lot as a kid- big family. I am not so into it now- it is all work for the mom!!! LOL Love the colors on your card!

Lola said...

Great card and SO true! It makes me think why we have the desire to sleep outdoors on the floor and start our own fires. LOL.

Paula Penninella said...

This is adorable.

Nance said...

Great masculine card. Thanks for playing at Krafty Chicks Challenge.