Monday, August 12, 2019

Gone from your side

My co-worker that I share an office with had to put her dog down on Thursday. I gave her a card already, but then made this card for all the staff to sign for her.  She was devastated. Our furry friends become part of our family and mean so much to us so I totally understand.
I used Distress Oxide on the pawprint stamp with two different shades and then spritzed it with water...thinking of her tears.  I heat embossed the sentiment. I put the heart on a pop dot.





Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  My Favorite Things
Ink:  Distress Oxide - Faded Jeans and Peacock Feathers
      Memento - Ladybug
Versa Mark
Embossing Powder:  Hampton Art
Spellbinder:  Grand Circle
Flowers:  Recollection
Hemptique

Challenges
My Favorite Things - MFTWSC449
Word Art Wednesday - 398 - 399 Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Ch. 37 Anything Goes
DL Art Linky

6 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful Lisa and very thoughtful of you.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

So hard to lose a beloved pet , I'm sure your colleague was touched by this beautiful card and your thoughtfulness.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

So hard to lose a pet and very thoughtful card love the paw print on the heart
Carol x

Lola said...

This is so sweet of you. Yes, it can be such a difficult time and I know your kindness will be appreciated.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at LTCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Fikreta said...

lovely card