Monday, September 2, 2019

Chick Birthday Wishes

I wanted to make a shaker card since I haven't made one in quite awhile so I used stamps from My Favorite Things, BB Birthday Chicks. This is just too fun.






Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  My Favorite Thing - BB Birthday Chick (see above for direct link)
Spellbinders:  Small and large Circles & Birthday Wishes
Cloud:  My Favorite Things
Embossing Folder:  Darice
Acetate:  stash unknown
Sequins:  Pretty Posh
Foam tape

Challenges
My Favorite Things - MFTWSC452
Dragonfly Dreams - Happy Birthday
Incy Wincy - Things with Wings
little red wagon - Ch. 512 Foodie
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 313 Something to Say
Cupcake Inspirations - Ch. 477 Food and Drink

8 comments:

Margreet said...

This is awesome, Lisa. Love the little birds in the tree and those shaker parts are too cute.
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Shakin it Lisa, wow love this.x

Chris said...

What a fun and fabulous shaker card Lisa, love the look of shakers but really struggle with sealing them so all the stuff doesn't escape! ...3 shakers on one card is something I wouldn't attempt!
xx

Lisa J said...

Cute Chicks Saker Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

Lola said...

Such a fun and cute card. I really like this layout - goes perfectly with a shaker element. Your little chicks are so sweet.

JanR said...

Fab card! I love shaker cards. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Quillish said...

Cupcakes, birds and a shaker card... wow.. all my favorite things on a card. What a lovely and delightful creation. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! Hugs ~ Ishani.

Karen C said...

Lisa this is wonderful!! LOVE IT!! Thanks for playing with us at Incy Wincy Designs!
Hugs,
Karen C