Saturday, September 21, 2019

Dear Santa: I want it all!

Today at Catch the Bug there is a new challenge which is a BINGO challenge.  For my card I used all the items. I chose to use image, Kidz Christmas Santa and a sentiment from TLC, Create.
Sorry I'm late on posting...I was going to set up for an auto post; however, I didn't have time to set up before I left town to go spend the day with daughter for her birthday. I spend the day with her in her classroom which I was fortunate enough to do anything this year and took a Princess cake to share with her class.  She also many times takes her dog to school on Fridays which she also did on her birthday and it is funny because he patrols the classroom as if he owns it and he is great with the students.







Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Kidz Christmas Santa (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Dear Santa I want it all
Washi:  Recollections
Snowflakes:  Jolee
Brads:  Making Memories
Divine Twine
Bling:  Recollections
Sakura jelly glitter pen
Sequins: stash

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 456 Anything Christmas with optional "Joy"
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 404 - 405 Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Favorite Embellishments
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Christmas with optional Christmas Decorations

10 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card Lisa, cute image and fabulous colouring, very clever to use all of the Bingo elements!
How lovely to spend the day with your daughter in her classroom, have done the same with my daughter...as you say fun- but exhausting!
xx

Fikreta said...

so pretty card!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the cute image and great B,paper -love the cake too
Carol x

Suze said...

Such a sweet image and that sentiment is perfect for her. Thank you for joining in at CHNC with the Anything Goes with optional twist to include the word Joy.

aussie aNNie said...

Either you are on a roll or I am slow with comments, wow you have excelled your creativity, love this one too.xxc

Lola said...

Your card is so festive! Wonderful with so much red! I like both traditional and non-traditional colored cards, and this just catches my attention. How wonderful to be able to visit and spoil your daughter with that beautiful cake. I can tell you are so proud!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous Christmas card- beautiful!

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Lisa Lynn. Great image and I love the red. How great you got to visit your daughter in her classroom and bring a yummy cake. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! I like the image and your colouring. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun Christmas card and I love the festive colours.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
Hugs
Carol x