Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Be Good this Christmas

I have been wanting to make at least two Christmas cards per month. With all that is happening in life and the added stresses for everyone, I have been making my cards that have some sarcastic humor.  I think that we need to laugh and that is the only thing that we seem to be able to do for fun lately. I got a new stamp set from Whimsy with these Christmas girls and added my own sentiment. Now I think that I will be on the naughty list forever. I actually want to make a red-headed version of this same card and send it to my ex-husband, lol.

Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; the Paper Shop, Recollections
Stamp: Whimsy - Gossip Holiday Girls
Memento - Tuxedo Black
Snowflake:  Recollections
Sentiment:  Computer generated

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 514 Anything Christmas with optional something with the letter "H"  (horns)
Aud Sentiment - Ch. 263 Anything Goes with a sentiment
 CCC Digi Creations - Ch. 120 Christmas is on the way
Creatalicious - Ch. 198 Anything Goes with optional humor
Dragonfly Dreams - Christmas/Winter
Incy Wincy - Color Challenge

5 comments:

Creaine said...

Hi! Your project is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us on Dragonfly Dreams Challenges and best of luck with your entry.
Ine DT http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a great card, love the cheeky sentiment, Hazelxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and very cheeky sentiment-love it lol.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Billie A said...

Hello.. It's good to see your card again. Fun image and so funny sentiment. I laughed out loud on that one.. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

Fikreta said...

great card!