Monday, November 30, 2020

Sweet Holiday Wishes

I haven't done much posting, because I have been cleaning my house which I really have neglected for quite some time. I always had an excuse, work, design teams and I just needed to get it done. Now that I have been working from home, it was driving me crazy to have my office be the only clean area. I found cards that I started and just never finished and here is one of them. I had this pre-colored image from Paper Shelter and had some liquid pearls on it. So I put it together with some papers I embossed and distressed and a left over piece of Christmas paper that I don't even know who the maker is and now this is how I feel after doing my cleaning, lol.

Patterned Paper:  Unknown
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Santa Collection
Sentiment:  Retired Verve digital stamps
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Punches:  EK Success
Embossing Folders:  Cuttlebug & Sizzix
Holly:  Hobby Lobby
Liquid Pearls
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool

Challenges
The Paper Shelter- Ch. 451 A Christmas Card
Dream Valley - Ch. 238 Christmas
CHNC - Ch. 518 Anything Christmas with optional things with wings
Creative Craft Cottage - Ch. 135 Christmas/Winter
Creative Knockouts - Christmas Delight
Scrapping 4 Fun

16 comments:

Cynthia said...

This made me chuckle! I can certainly identify with the house cleaning. Working from home has made me see a lot of house cleaning to be done as well! Take care!

Martina said...

Thanks for the beautiful comment on my blog. I like your wish, Lisa. I also recently cleaned scrap papers. Funny, we all think about how to use them.

Chris said...

House cleaning isn't the most appealing way to spend time Lisa, but it's worth the effort when it's done and you can sit back, feeling virtuous, relax and enjoy living in a lovely clean and tidy space.
Cute card, that's such a sweet little santa image.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and cute image love the distressed edges too.Hopefully you will have a bit more less stressful me time now you are working from home.
Carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh how cute is this wee Santa!!! He looks like how I feel just thinking about tidying!!! The card is fab. Hope alls well with you and yours, Hazelxx

Doris Klein said...

Ha ha ha.. what a fun image - it makes me smile! Lovely details, too!

Thanks for playing along with Scrapping4Fun Challenges and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
*GDT* Scrapping4Fun Challenges
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days

Kelly Schelske said...

What a cute image! Great card!

Thank you for sharing it with us and playing along at Creative Knockouts!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fab Christmas card, so great to see one of our images!

Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter - good luck! Hugs Susan

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your fun image and great card Lisa! I am chuckling, as I do not work from home, and currently looking at setting some time aside to clean up a bit. I worked on the house tonught, but more to do! Hope you are doing well!

Lola said...

Lovely card and layout. All the textures are so fun. I agree it's not always easy to work from home. It seems like I'm busier now more than ever. I do hope to get a card done too sometime soon.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Way to go on the cleaning. It feels great to have it done. Too bad it doesn't stay clean, at least not in this house! I've been working on the unfinished cards too and they are coming together. Nice to see you again, although I haven't been around much myself.

Alison said...

Great card, Lisa - this image always makes me smile - it's how I used to feel on Boxing Day when the kids were little. Well done for the cleaning - hope you can find everything you tidied away..!!

Chrissy said...

Good on you having a good clean, I .love cleaning..lol..came from my job and love your cute Santa snoozing away..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Catie Cuddles said...

Super card. Love it.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge. Sorry I am a little late visiting... but better late than never!
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Dawn Frost said...

Love the card, need a maid to clean the house, lol! I'm with you, I'd rather be doing something else, rather than clean!

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our ' Christmas' challenge @ Dream Valley.
Good Luck & Happy Crafting
Carole xXx