Monday, December 7, 2020

Wishing you a Cozy Little Christmas



 I found an image that I had colored some time ago from TLC, Create and I have been having a desire to make vintage/shabby chic cards lately. I got a quote on Friday to have some squirrels removed from my attic and I'm not happy about the cost, but I can't allow them to stay and cause more damage. So I am not feeling any love for squirrels, mice or woodpeckers unless they are on cards so this week they are costing me a bundle.




Patterned Paper:  Authentique, Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  TLC, Create
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Cozy Little Christmas
Ink: Distress Oxide - Old Paper
Poms:  Cretivity
Die:  My Favorite Things

Challenges
Cheerful Sketches - December 2020
CHNC - Ch. 519 Anything Christmas with optional quick and easy
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Ch. 45
Crafty Animals - Ch. 45
12 Months of Christmas Link Up - Ch. 72 Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge Y Your Favorite Things (Patterned Paper, Square Card)
Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes

16 comments:

Chrissy said...

Those little slipper critters are so cute Lisa, gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

Such a sweet image and a lovely design, Lisa- a very cute and festive card.
Tend to agree about the mice and squirrels- cute on a card but not good in your attic!
xx

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a beautiful card.
Thank you for participating in our challenge.
Big Hug Bianca
Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog.

Margreet said...

Beautiful card with those cute critters in your slipper. I agree that they are only cute on cards.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, hope all is well with you and yours, Love Hazel xx

Lynda said...

Very cute - thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

Pat K said...

Beautiful card with such a cute image. Sorry about your critter invasion :( Hope they get sorted out soon. Pat K xx

Zw@@n said...

Adorable card, Lisa Lynn. I love the cute mice and the colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

Fikreta said...

So wonderful card!

Alison said...

Such a cute card - I love the expressions on the mice's faces. Sorry to hear about your squirrels and hope you get them sorted soon.
Alison x

Bea said...

What a beautiful card did you make, cute with the mices, Thanks for yoining us at the Cheerfull Sketches challenge....

greetings Bea(DT).

Dawn Frost said...

Such cute mice, love the card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is precious, Lisa Lynn! Such an adorable image and it's so nice to find the ones you've already coloured. That's what I've been using lately myself. I hope you have gotten rid of those squirrels. They are cute to see outdoors, but the key word is outdoors! Hope it went well, my friend.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- love the mouse on the slipper and a fun festive Christmas card. Having critters in the attic- not so fun- more than one??? Eeeeks!!!

Nancy Soetaert said...

lovely card! thanks for playing at cheerful Sketches!
Nancy

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the challenge at 12 months of Christmas cards link up, 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and Crafty Hazelnut's. Hope to see you again next time.